Integrated Pain Consultants is looking to hire an interventional pain management physician to help with our growing pain practice. Our practice continues to expand and needs a hard working, motivated and ambitious doctor to join our group. I am looking to bring someone on who wants to benefit from this growth and contribute to expanding the practice.
- Practice is a mixture of medical management and interventional procedures.
- Physicians see all new consults and create a plan of action for the Nurse Practitioners to follow during post procedure and regular follow up visits
- Physicians perform all interventions with ultrasound and/or fluoroscopic guidance
- This is a very busy practice and we require providers to be able to move quickly, efficiently and safely. Multi tasking is important.
- Our Practice offers the full gamut of interventional procedures. IPC currently has 3 clinic locations and 1 ASC with the potential of opening another clinic location within the next 6 to 9 months
- Providers may travel between two locations to see patients on a weekly basis.
- We offer a guaranteed salary with production bonus.
- We offer 4 weeks of vacation/PTo to start with ability to get more vacation as the years continue along with the standard holidays
I would prefer if only genuinely interested applicants contact me.
Nikesh Seth, MDInterventional Pain Management